Exposure - Cara McKenna I don't know if there will be any more of these, but this could be a satisfying end to this series. We have Didier and Caroly vacationing out in the middle of nowhere, and Didier is not freaking out. He's actually calm. And they talk about possibly moving someplace like the cottage where they are vacationing. Didier has a new job and has severed his relationships with his prostitution customers. Caroly has moved in with him. And this will be the first time they can enjoy each other with nothing between them -- no money, no customers, no condom...

Their "first time" is really sweet. I think one of the things I like so much about this series is how well written it is. The overall story itself feels almost like I'm intruding on their relationship... watching it grow and expand. Nothing of any real consequence happens. And when I say that, of course things happen, but there's no seemingly insurmountable conflict that arises that may keep them apart. Caroly is dedicated to him, and he to her. But there are so many interesting phrase turns... interesting ways to describe everyday objects, everyday tasks, everyday feelings. And it's been a great read overall.