FrankenDom - Robin L. Rotham OK, so I'm thinking my limits have definitely changed over the course of all my reading. I was a little concerned going into this story. I saw a lot of people like it, and then it was chosen as a group read in one of my groups, so I figured it was a good time to read it. Then I started seeing comments that it was beyond their comfort zone and there were WTF moments and such. Maybe I'm becoming twisted because I kept waiting for those moments, lol!

I have to say that I'm not big on the name calling. I've never really understood how someone can take "slut" in a positive way. I don't think think the other name can generally be taken positively, either. And while Rachel didn't like being called a slut on a superficial level, something inside her liked it. I can't really identify with that.

But the rest of it wasn't too bad for me. I found the surrounding story totally unbelievable, lol, but it was done just well enough for me to still enjoy that part of the story as well. And I think I'll be reading every word of every contract I sign from here on out. Not that I think the guy selling me my car is going to demand a week of slavery, lol, but one never knows! ;-)

Anyway, I'm glad I read it. I was entertained. And parts were kinda hot.