Five Ways 'til Sunday - Delilah Devlin This one was OK. I thought Jackson and Marti were cute. I wanted to smack Marti though. Seriously? He's been banging you for a while, but you don't think you're good enough to marry? Whatever. But hey, your "bluff" list made for an interesting time. Not sure about the whole "sharing with your brothers" thing, but if it works for Jackson, I guess that's all that matters. Definitely better than strangers!

The secondary story of the neighborhood thief probably could have been left out... it wasn't super compelling, though it gave Jackson a reason to freak out at the end. Just not sure it was needed. Even with it, there wasn't a whole lot of plot to this besides proving to Marti that Jackson is in it for the long haul, regardless of what she tries to throw in his path.

Anyway, it was enjoyable, just not a favorite. And strangely, besides the times it was Marti and Jackson alone, not all that steamy for me either. Shouldn't more participants make it hotter? Maybe it was just how it all came together, so to speak.