Second Chance - Selena Kitt So this, to me, was a little different for a Selena Kitt story. There was the steam and some sex, but I don't think I've ever read a m/m story of hers. She does lots of f/f and f/f/m, but not so much m/m.

This was a sweet story about a Wal-mart cashier who has a crush on a guy who comes in every day and buys the same things every time. The cashier, Ty, thinks Jonah might be gay, but isn't sure until Jonah catches him getting ready to take his lunch break and invites him to lunch. Sparks fly, and we learn that Ty had been in a 5-year relationship with a guy who had a daughter. But when the guy died unexpectedly (and Ty was in the hospital in a coma for two months), he lost both the guy and his daughter. He's been just sort of existing since then. Until Jonah.

Jonah is a bit secretive, but Ty is willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Turns out that was a good bet. Both guys seemed like really good guys who really needed each other in their lives. Sweet story.