The Hostage Bargain (Taken Hostage by Hunky Bank Robbers, #1) - Annika Martin Oh I can't wait for the next one, so I'm glad this was just a #1. So much fun!! Melinda/Isis cracked me up. I thought it was hilarious that she was helping the bank robbers while at the bank and then again when they were stuck in traffic and the cops were going car to car. I think she gave up her hair too quickly, lol, but it did the trick. I thought their first encounter in the car was hot. Well, heck, every encounter between Isis and Odin and Thor was hot. And I loved that she demanded her own goddess name. I liked that Odin and Thor were totally on board from the start. I liked that once Isis knew Zeus's deal, she was a little more forgiving of his attitude toward her. And I thought their resolution was perfect, if not just a bit hot... in the temperature way. And I suppose on the smut-meter as well, though I honestly thought it was more sweet than steamy. And then finding out how they all found each other... kinda sad in a way. They're doing what they can to survive... at least they've got "skillz". :-) I felt bad for Melinda's sisters, but I was happy she found a way to work around their situation.

So happy to see more of these are on the way!