Voyager - Diana Gabaldon Another great installment in the series. I was so surprised by so many things -- SO many twists and turns in this one. We get to hear a bit about Jamie's life after Claire left him, and we know there are things Jamie is going to have to deal with with Claire, but there were so many extremely surprising things we learned along with Claire things that happened in Jamie's life after his part of the story stopped. Extremely surprising. I remember thinking WTF??

And can I say that trouble seems to follow this pair? :-) It seems like they're always trying to get out of some deadly situation. And most times, they're just trying to do the "right" thing, and that gets them into this deadly situation. But they're both really good people at their core.

I will say I am so very happy that the love didn't dim a bit between them. That when they saw each other again, it was immediate, the same connection they always had, even after 20 years.

I can't say much about the story because I don't want to give it away, but I can say that at the end, they are in America. So now I pick up the next one....