A Tall Dark Cowboy - Mackenzie McKade I enjoyed this one. Another group read. I can't say it's the smexiest book I've ever read, but I might be in a smexy read slump... that seems to happen to me. Books others thing are ultra squishy I just think are meh. So I'm going with that on this one. Besides the smexing, though, I liked the story. I liked that Wyatt was so taken with Lacy from the start. I liked that he was so concerned about her when the hospital called about her daughter that he completely forgot about his plans and took her to the hospital. He was just there for her as no man had ever really been. I liked that he was willing to take care of Lacy and her daughter. I *didn't* like xspoiler>that he got her a different job without talking to her first. I can see why Lacy got mad about that. He was a little heavy handed with some decisions. But I'm not really sure what else could have happened without one or both of them ending up with issues at work. I thought this was too insta-love on the one hand, but at the same time, I liked that Wyatt kept wondering how he could feel so strongly after such a short period of time. So I did like this one.