Friends with Benefits - Kelly Jamieson Friends to lovers is one of my favorite themes, and this one did not disappoint. Kerri wants to get married, so she enlists her best friend, Mitch, to introduce her to guys. She's getting older and isn't into the bar scene, and she owns her own yoga business, so it's not like she has a lot of opportunity to meet new guys. Mitch, a divorce attorney and self-described bachelor for life, grudgingly agrees, but all of a sudden, he's noticing Kerri in a new light. And sparks fly.

Ms. Jamieson does such a great job with vanilla m/f. She builds great characters before they even touch each other, and then you're invested in where they go together. Such was the case with this one. They had wonderful chemistry, but of course they get that from being best friends for so long. I felt their lust, I felt their confusion, I felt their uncertainty with each other, I felt their heartbreak. It was great (well, not the heartbreak part, lol). The conflict was real, but I loved how it was resolved in such a natural way. Nothing felt rushed, just a great, fun story with a great HEA.