See You in My Dreams (Speed, #1) - Jess Dee Moderately smexy. Cute story about an American rock star on vacation in Australia. He's been having erotic dreams about a woman for ten years, but all he ever sees are her eyes. Staying in a posh rental complex, the cleaning girl accidentally walks in on him just after he's taken a shower. She has no idea who he is. He has a physical reaction to her, but she's so afraid she's going to be fired and rushes out. He comes across her later at a little bakery, and when he sees her eyes, he knows she must be the one he's been dreaming of. But he's a little freaked by that. Similarly, when he removes his glasses, she realizes he's the one she has been dreaming of for ten years. Though she thinks he looks *like* the American rock star, he looks different enough that she brushes off the resemblance. Neither of them divulge this info because, to be honest, it's a little creepy, lol. But they start a torrid love affair that they both know will end because he's from America and she's from Australia. But he won't let it end...

I'd say this was too much insta-love, but they *had* been dreaming of each other for ten years. Granted, they didn't know the other person was real, and the time they spent together proved their mutual attraction.

It was a nice interlude for my Saturday afternoon.