Changing the Game - Jaci Burton Wow there was a lot of sex in this one. Liz and Gavin were going at it from probably page four. :-) Smoking! And they couldn't get enough of each other. And Liz kept jumping to conclusions. (Smack her.) And Gavin kept hurting her (Smack him.) And Mick, as others have said, was such an asshole. I don't know why Gavin didn't just smack him to get him to shut up! I mean, he'd say he's going to butt out and next thing you know, he's there, the little voice on Gavin's shoulder, telling him to dump her because she's only looking out for her interests. Blah blah blah. Jeez... your wife and step-son forgave her and THEY are the ones she hurt. Get over yourself! I was glad to see him change his tune by the end, but sheesh. And it was so great that she'd sort of been part of Gavin's family for so many years that they wouldn't just let this end as it was. I thought Gavin had irreparably harmed their relationship, but he "hit one out of the park," to borrow one of the book's play on words.

I can't wait for Ty and Jenna's story. The teaser was very tease-y. :-)