Provoke Me (Unveiled, #2) - Cari Quinn I'm not sure what I can say about this book that others haven't. I cried. I rarely cry from a book, but I was so invested in the characters that I CRIED!!! Thankfully, I knew there was still book left, so there was time to eek out a HEA. And I'm glad it didn't happen "cleanly". I mean it wasn't easy on the person who had the groveling to do. It wasn't as hard as it could have been, but it wasn't easy.

I loved how Kelly saw right through Spencer. I hated how "clinical" Spencer seemed -- how he wanted to almost compartmentalize what they had. But at the same time, he was incredibly sexy in that he just couldn't resist her. It's a good thing she went to Kink that night... their mutual but separate lust could have gone on for another three years! And Diana? OMG I hate that bitch. How selfish can one person be? I thought Spencer was selfish, but Diana definitely took the cake.

It was sexy, it was sweet, it was hot, it was so heart-wrenching, and an HEA to boot. I'm a very happy girl (with a lump in her throat still)!