Dream a Little Dream - Susan Elizabeth Phillips I have to say I was a little disappointed this one wasn't centered around the Chicago Stars, but at the same time, there was so much about Gabe and all the uncertainty around him after he lost his wife and son, it's good we got to see what happened to him. And Ethan for that matter. There were so many times I wanted to cry during this one. People can be so cruel. I realize this is fiction, but I can see something like this happening anywhere... people blame the person left instead of the one who did all the horrible things. Rachel was such a strong person. And it was so great to see how forgiving she was. People were just mean, but when it came down to it, when they wronged her and apologized for it, she just accepted their apology. She was so strong for her son. She saved Gabe. She sort of saved Ethan (getting Christy all gussied up for him). She saved herself. I think this was sort of a story of redeption for both Rachel and for Gabe. I wasn't as over the moon as I have been about the others, and I think it's due to the depressing nature of some of the stuff. It was a good story, and it ended on a great note, but I was just so sad in some spots! On to the next one that I hear is many peoples' favorite.