Bookish Arousal - Berengaria Brown This one just did not do it for me. Audrey goes out with Yanni, and before they can do anything sexually, she's balling and running away from him. That could be a huge blow to anyone's ego, but Yanni isn't willing to give up on Audrey yet, so he asks her out again. He was incredibly sweet with his "we don't have to do anything you don't want to do" thing. They end up messing around again, nevertheless, and the first time goes off without a hitch. Audrey asked Yanni to talk dirty to her and he complies, and so she's able to reach orgasm. For that matter, she's able to get wet at all, which is an improvement over the first date. I have to say that I must have been ruined by Selena Kitt for the dirty dialogue. What came out of Yanni's mouth just wasn't all that dirty to me. But hey, it worked for Audrey. Then she gives him a BJ and they move to the bedroom where things go downhill again. I'm not going to spoil how Yanni gets her over the hump -- and he does -- but I have to give him credit for improvisation. I also have to give him credit for being patient with Audrey. Overall, it just wasn't a great read for me.