Snowbound - Larissa Ione Well this was a nice little book. I wasn't sure what to expect from Ms. Ione's first romance since I've read Demonica and there was nothing paranormal about this one, but I shouldn't have worried. The woman can write, even without demons in the midst. I loved how Sean stood up for her with the shallow high school mentalities, and I also loved how Robyn made Sean feel comfortable about what he had been freaking out about for two years. While I understand why Robyn was upset with Sean's "deal" with Damon, I'm not sure I understood why she got SOOO pissed off about it. Then again, I suppose learning about that was on top of his manager's message that she heard, so it just built. But I thought Sean redeemed himself quite well. This was one where I really wanted an epilogue or something. I really wanted to know what would happen next, and we didn't get that. It's not that it ended suddenly, I just liked the characters and their relationship enough to want to read more. I also wanted to know more about Sean's relationship with his father... have that come to some sort of conclusion. I'd have loved for it to have been repaired at some point.