Secrets of a Summer Night - Lisa Kleypas So this was my first foray into Regency romance, and I listened to it. I think the narrator did a great job with the different voices for the characters, plus I love her accent. :-) I suppose with every romance, you have an idea of where it's going, but it's always fun to see how it gets to the end result. This was also a new experience for me because there was still lots of story after the couple finally admitted their attraction to each other. A lot of the stories I read end when the couple becomes a couple and there's a brief epilogue to discuss the future. But it turns out that this extra story was to build up to the final realization that they truly loved each other. She hadn't married him for his money, though surely it helped -- she loved him -- and the way she proved it was both courageous and sweet. And he hadn't married her just to have a trophy wife, he really loved her as well (though I think we already knew that -- the adder situation sort of made that clear to me). So it was a great story. I'll definitely read/listen to more from this series.