Rock Chick Reckoning - Kristen Ashley

Well, this one started off with a bang... many of them. Seems pretty low if you're getting heat to go after the significant others of the people bringing the heat, but then criminals don't ever play by the rules, do they?

I found it interesting that Stella completely misunderstood why Mace left her originally. And I also found it interesting that two people could have such dark demons, but Stella was a bit selfish or naive in thinking she was the only one. Having said that, I liked Stella. I could completely understand her not wanting to believe Mace might actually be back for any length of time when she'd been so crushed that he left the first time. I can see how she might push him away to try to protect herself. I'm glad Mace didn't give up.

I'm a little on the fence about everyone else's perspectives being part of this story. I don't recall that from previous stories... it's usually the main girl's perspective unless she's out of it and can't "speak" for herself. At the same time, it gave a glimpse into the established relationships and why they were so perfectly suited.

I loved that it was inferred that Jane is Ms. Ashley. :-)

Anyway, another fun, action-packed romp with the Rock Chicks and the Hot Bunch. I kinda wish they were real just so I could watch them. They seem like a great group of people. And probably easy on the eyes. ;-)