Keeping Pace - Dee Carney This was a nice older woman/younger man story. Regina's husband died six years ago. One night while going through her nightly routine, she catches the neighbor's son masturbating. She's mesmerized, but she doesn't think he can see her. Before she can make a quick getaway, he catches up to her and cheekily suggest same time next night, to which she replies "maybe". The next night, before it can get to be that time, Josh knocks on her door to apologize for his cheeky comment. Josh is 15 years younger than Regina, but she thinks he's an "old soul" because he gets her. Things progress from there.

I thought the chemistry was great. He was such a giving lover. I thought Josh's freak-outs were a little over the top, but at the same time, I think I understood his frustration. He was good enough to screw, but not good enough to take out in public because of the age disparity that he didn't think would be an issue. Of course, it was to everyone else, but Josh really cared so much he didn't want to see it. And Regina never seemed to "claim" him, unless they were having sex. I can see how Josh might feel used.

I was glad how it all worked out in the end, and the ending was so sweet.