Catch Me If You Can - Stacey Espino Somewhere between 2-1/2 and 3 for me, so I rounded up. Christina is a 27-year-old who still lives at home. She thinks she's helping her parents by paying them rent. She also has very little love life. Her one experience was from high school, and it didn't impress, plus the guy just left right away. So she's kept her goodies out of reach of any man. Her grandmother, who lived on a farm/ranch recently died and bequeathed a vacation for her granddaughter. Christina thinks she's going to a resort to be pampered for two months. She finds out quickly that's not the case.

Noah and Jake are brothers. They work the land their deadbeat father signed over to them. Noah basically raised Jake and James after deadbeat left when Noah was 15. Noah has turned their farm into a very profitable venture. They have two hired hands: James and Tyler. James was the son of a woman their father messed around with, but there's no blood between them. We don't get much at all on Tyler. Of course, Christina who doesn't get second glances in the city arrives at the farm and has three of the men drooling over her, but none of them think they're worthy, so they just stay away. Until they just can't resist anymore.

A few things bothered me about this book. Christina's first experience with James for one. I have no idea why she agreed to that. Sure, maybe he's hot, but he was an asshole for most of the book. The crude way some of the men talked to Christina seemed so cliched. I also don't know why Noah having a lot of money was even brought up -- it's not like Christina asked him about it or even hinted at her own financial problems. Also, there is no way in hell I'm going to have sex with three men on the conference tables at my place of employment even if I plan to never be there again. Just not gonna happen. Wouldn't be prudent. :-)

I suppose it was nice for everyone to get their HEA.