Goldilocks (Modern Wicked Fairy Tales) - Selena Kitt Well of the ones out so far, this was my least favorite, but it was still good. Sex reminiscent of Doc & Mrs. B, so that was really hot. Five orgasms in twenty minutes? Wow. Impressive, lol. Very interesting premise. Safe-cracker/locksmith with Jewish roots is somehow recruited to steal back diamonds that belonged to a Jewish family prior to the Holocaust. A German SS officer ended up killing the man who tried to shield them from the Nazis, and they were handed down through the generations of the Behr family. Behr, get it? And there were three brothers -- small, medium, and large -- in today's generation. Goldilocks? Well, her name was Golda, nicknamed Goldie. I thought the names were clever and the situation was quite unique. And the "just right"? Not what I expected, but definitely apropos. What I didn't like is that I couldn't quite tell where the story was going. I mean I was confused much of the time. I'm still a little confused on how the man on the inside was related to the whole thing. Maybe I need a reread. But there was lots of squishy sex and an HEA. So I liked it, I just didn't REALLY like it. Still glad I read it, though, and I can't wait for the next one!