Fast moving town

Plays Well With Others - Brynn Paulin

So... you're hankering for some wide open spaces after having been a city girl most of your life. And you've applied for a job on a ranch, but you have no experience with ranch life. But you're also applying for a job on a ranch in Daly, where what is considered a normal boy/girl relationship does not exist. But you don't know that. You just think your bosses are gay. They are quite affectionate with one another, so you know they're together.

So imagine your surprise when they finally explain that they really want to keep you forever and ever. After like two days?! (That may be an exaggeration, but it's not a big one if it is.) I'm thinking most women would run for the hills. Not because of the expected menage (though that could be one of your reasons), but for things happening WAY too quickly with people you barely know.

Paisley went from freaking out to giving in to not only her two bosses, but the two guys who were helping them out while two other guys were on their honeymoon with their wife. And besides her freaking out at the beginning and one of the guys losing a fight with a skittish cow and ending up in the hospital, there wasn't a lot of conflict in this one. Just a whole lot of screwing. So it was alright. Not bad. Not great. And yet, I'm moving on to the next one. Hey... I bought them, I might as well! And they're not super long, so I'm not investing a ton of my time on them.